Lacrosse Victoria is seeking expressions of interest from motivated individuals who can contribute their expertise on the People, Volunteers and Clubs Advisory Group (PVC)
Chaired by Lacrosse Victoria Board Member, Karen Burns, the role of the PVC is to:
* improve training, recognition and support for coaches and officials.
* Support clubs with access to a variety of resources and training materials to assist in running clubs.
* Develop a data base of people for potential current and future support of LV activities.
* Share expertise on our people, club and volunteers.
* Assist the board to gain an understanding of the local club environments, the challenges and the opportunities.
The role will involve approximately 4 meetings per year and completion of tasks within agreed timelines.
If you have experience in one or more of these areas and are driven to making a difference to the future of lacrosse, please send through your EOI to email@example.com by the 31st August.