U15 Representative Teams - Trial Applications
2012 U15 Northern Warriors Representative Team
2012 U15 Southern Crosse Team
Applications are now being called for players to trial for the U15 Girls & Boys Representative Teams which will compete in the U15 National Tournament in Adelaide 29th September to 5th October 2013!
- U15 Girls & Boys National Tournament
- Sunday, 29th September to Saturday, 5th October 2013
- Adelaide, South Australia
- to be eligible for selection players must be Under 15, but at least 12 years old on 1st January 2013
- Fire & Ice - Registered players from all Victorian clubs
- Northern Warriors - Registered players from the following clubs are eligible to play for this team: Bendigo, Eltham, Melbourne High, Moreland & Surrey Park
- Southern Crosse - Registered players from the following clubs are eligible to trial with this team: Camberwell, Caulfield, Chadstone, Knox, Malvern & MCC
- Western Metros - Registered players from the following clubs are eligible to trial with this team: Altona. Footscray & Williamstown
All players intending to trial must submit the appropriate trial application form to Lacrosse Victoria together with payment of the $50 trial fee by the closing date for applications on Monday 25th June 2013.
The application forms can be downloaded from the Lacrosse Victoria website. The forms can be found under downloads, then representative & state team forms.
or follow this link, /downloads/#representative-and-state-forms
Players who do not submit the trial application form or pay the $50 trial fee before the closing date for applications will not be eligible to trial!
Full details of the trials will be advised to all applicants.
Please note, all players trialling will be required to attend a minimum of 3 of the 4 selection trials to be eligible for selection.
Players selected will be expected to travel with and stay with the team for the duration of the tournament.