Lacrosse Victoria State League & U18 Grand Finals
The Lacrosse Victoria State League and Under 18 Finals will be held for the first time at the new home of Athletics in the Lakeside Stadium at Albert Park on the 21st September 2013.
- September 21st - Games start 9:45am
- Lakeside Stadium, Aughtie Drive, Albert Park, Melbourne
Admission prices will be:
- Adult $12.50
- Juniors (U15) FREE
- Tickets are to be purchased at the gate
Click here for Special Members Invitation for a $2.50 discount on the admission fee!
This will be the chance to see the 2 best Women’s teams in the country, with numerous World Cup players play off for the Victoria Premiership of 2013
The 2 best Men’s teams in Melbourne, with a number of Australian Squad members, will face off for the 2013 Victorian Premiership Shield
The cream of Victorian Junior Lacrosse will be on show when the Women’s and Men’s Under 18 Grand Finals are played as the curtain raiser for the Senior Finals
Junior exhibition games will be played during the halftimes of Men’s and Women’s State League games as a chance for boys and girls to play on the main stage in front of the Lacrosse public
Kids’ activities and give-aways will take place during the day
- 9.45am U18 Girls Grand Final - Footscray v Williamstown Women
- 11.30am U18 Boys Grand Final - Williamstown Men v MES
- 1.30pm State League Women's Grand Final - Footscray v Newport Ladies
- 3.15pm State League Men's Grand Final - Surrey Park v Footscray
- Lakeside Stadium Car Park (enter through Aughtie Drive)
Food and drinks will be available at the venue and NO ALCOHOL will be permitted through the gate (bags will be checked on entry). Alcohol will be on sale after 2pm.
This is your chance to see the best Lacrosse played in 2013 at a top class venue in the centre of the city, with parking available at the ground.
Lacrosse. Not just different. Better.
Location: Lakeside Stadium, Aughtie Drive, Albert Park
-37.8405732,144.96514160000004,14|Lacrosse Victoria State League & U18 Grand Finals|Lakeside Stadium, Aughtie Drive, Albert Park