General conditions of access and use of
www.lacrossevictoria.com.au (the LV website)
Acknowledgment and acceptance of General Conditions
- www.lacrossevictoria.com.au is owned and operated by Lacrosse
- By accessing and using the LV website you accept and agree to
comply with the terms and conditions as stated here
Lacrosse Victoria reserves the right to change these conditions
at any time effective on the date of posting of the any new and
- The materials displayed on the LV website including text,
materials, graphics, results, advertisements, names, logos and
trademarks are protected by copyright, trademark and other
intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated
Access to the Site
- You may view the LV website using your web browser and save an
electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of the Site provided
that you do so for your own personal use, research or study
- You must not access or use the Site or the Content in any
manner or for any purpose which is illegal violates the
rights of Lacrosse Victoria in any way or is prohibited by the
- You must not use the Content for commercial purposes without
first obtaining our express written authority.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- Lacrosse Victoria does not accept responsibility for loss
suffered as a result of your reliance on information contained in
this Site. Lacrosse Victoria and its directors, officers, employees
and contractors do not guarantee or warrant that the LV website
error-free, omission-free or free of viruses.
- Neither Lacrosse Victoria nor its directors, officers,
employees or contractors will be liable for any loss or damage,
however arising (whether in negligence or otherwise), in connection
with your access, the content or any omissions from the content,
except where liability is mandated by an Act of Parliament.
Copyright in this Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons,
sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by Lacrosse
Victoria. You may not;
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, display, perform, publish
or create derivative works from any part of this Site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained
from any part of this Site.
These General Conditions are governed by the laws in force in
Victoria, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria, Australia.
Advertising and links to other web sites
The LV website may contain links to third party sites. Linked
Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the
content of a linked site.
Lacrosse Victoria provides these links to you as convenience and
the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the
third party site by Lacrosse Victoria.
- Lacrosse Victoria does not accept any liability for any failure
to comply with the General Conditions where the failure is due to
circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these General
Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights
will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of the General Conditions are held to be invalid,
unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and
conditions will nevertheless continue in full force.
For information about how we handle personal information, please
refer to our Privacy Statement accessible from